Wednesday 31 October 2012

October MCM Expo 2012

Hey guys!

Sorry its been such a long time since I last posted! I haven't had anything to post about really :/

Weekend just gone was the London MCM Expo. I go to at least one every year in cosplay, but this year was the first time I'd actually made my own cosplay so it was a slightly different experience.It was a lot more satisfying and I had a tonne of photos taken and made children smile. Job well done I think! However coming back to reality was horrible, I had such a convention hangover on Monday morning. Luckily for me theres a Comic Con this coming weekend in the city where I live, so I'll just bring myself down gently on that. The only thing that went wrong was that part of my costume broke on Saturday morning, so I had to black gaffer tape it the whole weekend -_-' I will repair that later today in readiness for Sunday. Photo time!














ナル姫

5th November edit!!
Sneaky Zebra's videos out! Although the Zelda group was filmed, we didn't make the final cut :'( Still an awesome watch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment