Monday 29 April 2013

Exciting weekend!

Hey all!
Just a quick update about what I've been up to.

Friday I went to see Northern Ballet's version of The Great Gatsby! It was awesome and they still have a few dates left so if you have the chance to go I highly recommend it. Last year I saw their production of Beauty and the Beast and that was amazing too. I try get every opportunity I can to go to the ballet, I love it.

On Sunday I went to Bristol to a lolita meet! We went to M Shed's Chocolate! Exhibition. It was so much fun seeing everyone! Here are a few choice pics.
 Making chocolate boxes.
 I loved this hat so much! The little Sylvanian families were such a cute touch!
 Lolis with lollies!
 Grumpy cat!

 I look a little derp in this pic because it was so windy!


Everybody looked so elegant!
This article was also just publishes on Intrinsically Florrie. Its a very good read, I always think Florrie has a great down to earth way of telling it how it is!

Thats all I have for now. I am in the middle of writing a review for Iron Man 3. I saw it on Thursday, but I can't quite find a good way to articulate my thoughts on it yet...
ナル姫

No comments:

Post a Comment