Wednesday 22 August 2012

Quick art post

Hey guys

I have just finished my gift for Nakamura Maki, the head designer of the lolita brand Juliette et Justine. I will be attending the party in London in a couple of weeks. I just thought I'd share it with you guys!

Please ignore the blatantly stuck on writing -_-' I did originally write straight onto the picture, then saw how atrocious my handwriting looked and couldn't bear the thought of Nakamura sama thinking I had terrible handwriting T.T

Its of the story 'Star Money' which JetJ recently did a print around, so I wanted to show Nakamura sama my interpretation. Now I just have to work on the Gothic and Lolita Bible illustration competition and the dress design competition! T.T

If anyones interested in my art I do have a DA account :) http://poison-is-my-potion.deviantart.com/

ナル姫

No comments:

Post a Comment